Life's a Climb... But the view's great!

Thursday 17 January 2013

Illamasqua Australia Rave





Being a Beauty Lover, I am always keen to discover new brands and products which could potentially change my life. Today, after hearing bits and pieces, I decided to check out the Illamasqua Counter at my local Myer. And let me tell you I was absolutely BLOWN AWAY!! I was inspired to blog a little about my experience and fill you guys in.... 

I was greeted by a beautiful girl called Victoria who was so friendly and helpful. She asked me if I had tried Illamasqua before and when I revealed my newbie status she was almost excited to share the brand with me.  She was more than happy to discuss the brand with me and tell me all about the fabulous products they have on offer. Also, and this is super, super exciting, she immediately gave me a voucher for two complimentary make-up transformations!!! This was just as an introduction to the brand, so that I could see the products in action... WOW!!! Now that's customer service!

Some of you may know that late last year Illamasqua stepped up to the plate in the fight for a fair price for beauty in Australia. Beauty products are ridiculously expensive in Australia, particularly in comparison with the rest of the world. Illamasqua has taken a stand against this by lowering their prices by 35% across the board! By doing so us Aussie pay essentially the same price as our friends in the UK. Finally, a company that cares about its customers and their needs! I am so impressed by this and I feel that Illamasqua deserves our support. In my opinion, if Illamasqua can demonstrate that it is viable for cosmetics companies to lower the RRP here in the land down under, then other companies may follow suit. Which means less hunting around online to find the products I want, at a price that wont completely break the bank. So, with that said, I strongly urge you to support Illamasqua in some way, shape or form and maybe, just maybe, some other brands will lower their prices too.

Anyway, moving right along.... I checked out a few of their products, but being a little poor at the moment I only picked up one. I grabbed their Cream Blusher in Dixie... and Oh Em Geee I am in LOVE!!! It is phenomenal. I am so impressed by it! It is so, so soft and creamy, out of this world pigmentation and it blends like a dream. Seriously, I literally dipped my finger in once, tapped it on to my cheeks and blended it out to cover my entire cheek. The tiniest amount goes the longest way. I am speechless! Truly an impressive product and I NEED more ASAP!!! 




I am really excited by Illamasqua as a brand and as a company. I am looking forward to exploring them more and sharing my experiences with you all. I will definitely be taking advantage of the complimentary make-up transformation and I will be sure to let you all know how it goes. If you have an Illamasqua counter nearby I highly recommend that you stop by and check out this awesome brand. In the mean time do check out my Illamasqua Australia Rave Video and subscribe to My Channel so you can keep up to date with my discoveries. 

3 comments:

  1. Great video and post!

    We should all definitely try and get behind Illamasqua considering they have taken a stand on price equality for Australians. I'm going to check out my local Myer counter to ask about the introductory make over option.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ! ~ I've nominated you for a Liebster Award ! Check it out here : http://mushii0709.blogspot.ch/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love illamasqua products but they are pretty pricey! their medium pencil in hex in my FAAAAVORITE ;D

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© EsteemBeautyxo, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena