Life's a Climb... But the view's great!

Sunday 13 January 2013

Essence Haul & First Impressions

The other day I did a little bit of 'Whoopsie' shopping at Priceline... But it totally wasn't my fault!! I had been seeing heaps of Aussie Gurus raving about some Essence Products and I just HAD to have them!! I am blaming this spending spree on my lovely friends DOMMsmilesJordy from Jordy's Beauty Spot and Sophie from Born To Buy, pop on over and check 'em out, tell them Lisa sent you <3





Here's a list of what I purchased.... 

Essence Eyeshadow in #58 Cappuccino, please! $3.25

Essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Eyeshadow in #09 For Fairies. $5.50

Essence Stay With Me Longlasting lipgloss in #08 Deep Rose $3.95

Essence Stay With Me Longlasting lipgloss in #02 My Favourite Milkshake $3.95

Essence Lip Liner in #11- In The Nude

Essence Gel Eyeliner in #01 Midnight in Paris $5.95

Essence Silky Touch Blush in #10 Adorable $4.95

Essence 50’s Girls Reloaded Eyeshadow Duo in #03 Come On Board Captain! $4.95

Essence 50’s Girls Reloaded Eyeshadow Duo in #01 I’m A Marine Girl $4.95

Essence 50’s Girls Reloaded Nail Polish in #04 Love Me Tender $3.50

Essence 50’s Girls Reloaded Eyepencil in #03 Love Me Tender $1.95

Essence 50’s Girls Reloaded Eyepencil in #01 You’re A Heartbreaker $1.95

Essence 50’s Girls Reloaded Eyepencil in #02 I’m A Marine Girl $1.95



Stay tuned for further reviews and impressions of these products!! 

I have posted a Video of my haul and my first impressions. Please check out my My Channel and I'd love it if you subscribed!! 

Until next time ...

xo Lisa xo 


2 comments:

  1. I really like how you talk ! I don't know why. >.< You look really energic.

    I like essence products too ! But everytime there isn't much products left. --'

    There are two essence products that I don't like, it's their lipsticks because it looks like you only have sparkles on your lips. And the little eyeshadows palette (there are 4 eyeshadows), because the colours aren't enough colored. I have to put a lot of eyeshadow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely compliment!! I love to talk!! Lol. Good thing I'm going to be a teacher so I can talk all day!!

    I haven't tried the quads yet but I will have to give them a miss now I think!!! I'm loving what I have used but I've not tried any lippies, I swatched the testers from the 50s range but they had sold out... Not cool!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© EsteemBeautyxo, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena