Life's a Climb... But the view's great!

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Beauty Babble Featuring Essence Lip Liners

First of all.. A MASSIVE SHOUT OUT to the amazing DOMMsmiles for introducing me to Essence Lip Liners in her Best of Essence Video. She raved about these Lip Liners, so I thought I'd better get right on to checking them out! And let me tell you, they didn't disappoint. Stay tuned to find out why...




 Being a poor uni student, I am always on the hunt for inexpensive makeup products that are of exceptional quality. As discussed in my first edition of Beauty Babble, I recently started using Ulta3 lipsticks. They are a prime example of a cheap product that is of fantastically high quality. So I am pleased to announce that once again I have discovered an remarkable product, which comes with an even more remarkable price tag!

Essence Cosmetics can be found at your local Target and Priceline, and trust me when I say that their stand is worth a glimpse. I picked up a whole range of delightful goodies, which I am currently playing with and I'll keep you posted on my thoughts.

Initially, I just purchased on of the Lip Liners... why I don't know, I think I was trying to be sensible. Well that didn't last! I wore the In The Nude liner out for dinner and I was sold. I headed straight back to Target the next day and bought the entire collection. These Lip Liners are sensational. And... are you ready for it??? They have a RRP of $1.95!!! Can you say Bargain??? And to top it off, I got them on sale, these babies cost me $1.45 each. WOW. I now have an amazing collection of lip liners and it cost me well under 15 bucks.

But there are more to these lip liners than just an attractive price point. They are so creamy and glide effortlessly on to the lips. I enjoy wearing them either as a liner or as an overall lip colour, as a base or on its own. I find that they blend seamlessly, are not drying and are very long wearing. In my opinion these are as good as, if not better, than my other lip liners which cost me at least ten times the price.

I could find 8 colours in the range at my local Target. I am really impressed with the colour varieties. There's a decent range, and I am finding that there is a liner to suit any look I am going for. Let's take a closer look at the range....


Top to Bottom: #10 Femme Fatale, #08 Red Blush,
 #04 Honey Bun, #05 Soft Berry, #06 Satin Mauve,
 #03 Hot Chocolate, #07 Cute Pink, #11 In The Nude

Top to Bottom: #10 Femme Fatale, #08 Red Blush,
 #04 Honey Bun, #05 Soft Berry, #06 Satin Mauve,
 #03 Hot Chocolate, #07 Cute Pink, #11 In The Nude
(With Flash)

Top to Bottom: #10 Femme Fatale, #08 Red Blush,
 #04 Honey Bun, #05 Soft Berry, #06 Satin Mauve,
 #03 Hot Chocolate, #07 Cute Pink, #11 In The Nude
(Without Flash)


So, if you're looking for a great quality product with a price tag that's kind on the bank account I highly recommend that you check out the Essence Lip Liners. In fact, I would suggest that you explore the entire range that Essence has to offer. It's refreshing to discover a product, that is of such amazingly high quality, with an exceptionally low price. Essence is doing a great job and I can see myself as being a very happy customer of theirs for a long time to come.

Have you tried any Essence products?? Let me know in the comments below what you think! Or Tweet me @EsteemBeautyxo, I'd love to hear your thoughts and recommendations.

xo Lisa xo 

1 comments:

  1. So, is the femme fatale more of a classic red than the red blush? Or the opposite?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© EsteemBeautyxo, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena